Sunday, February 28, 2021

The still un-named house has a makeover, and a fun game room!

This was a pretty well built house, the original owners did a decent job building it so I didn't have too much to do really. I made a foundation, added exterior features such as new shutters, new paint, hanging Chrysolite lantern and welcome mat (with a key under the mat), new roof trim, new siding in the peak, removed all the gingerbread trim, new flat white roof, white trim throughout. 

On the inside I took out one of the walls upstairs and opened that room up to be a game room - loved having a lot of space to work with! Added interior doors, custom made staircase railing, staircase rug, new flooring, new wall coverings and window treatments.

Here's a few photos of the makeover:



















 

I have more detailed photo, I just didn't post them all here. As usual, I took photos along the way so I will get together a video and upload it to my YouTube channel. I'll post it here too :-)

 

Thanks for visiting!

~ Mini-Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment