Monday, December 9, 2019

Meet the Brookwood Boat House

Update on The Brookwood by Greenleaf....after years of talking about it she's built and ready to decorate! What started as a beach house moved more towards a boat house, so I've started calling it my boathouse instead. She's even got a little boat called the SS Brookwood. These pics aren't the final resting place, they're staged for the photos. I'll be adding more little details as I go and will post the final pics once the interior and exterior are completely done.


Greenleaf Brookwood by MiniShack

Greenleaf Brookwood by MiniShack

A little bit of lighting for night fishing or star gazing. The lights are around the deck, the balcony, a tiny light in the mini lighthouse/birdhouse and spot lights on each side of the house in the trees.

Greenleaf Brookwood by MiniShack

Greenleaf Brookwood by MiniShack


First level:










Second level:









More night lighting photos:









I am hand-making a lot more in this house than I ever have before. I've been taking photos along the way to post tutorials, so those will be coming soon too. I'm still working on the inside of the house, it's coming along but I have so many ideas that I can't fit them all in one house!! I'll post updated photos soon. Thanks for looking!

~ MiniShack



No comments:

Post a Comment